1. DURING TIMES OF STRESS, YOU ... a) go for a walk on the beach. b) meditate. c) pour gin in your tea.
2. FOR YOU, SEX IS ... a) uncomplicated and fun! b) a way of saying, “Thank you.” c) a means to an end.
3. BEFORE YOU MEET A MAN FOR DINNER, YOU ... a) shave your legs. b) run a Dun & Bradstreet on the guy. c) break out your tippy-tallest Manolos and hope for the best.
4. YOU WAKE UP EVERY MORNING ... a) with your day completely planned. b) and do whatever you feel like. c) turn to the person next to you, and say, “Hello, dear.”
5. YOUR CHILDHOOD IS SOMETHING ... a) not discussed. b) to be celebrated. c) you've been running from your whole life.
6. YOUR FATHER ... a) loved you and gave you confidence. b) was Clark Gable. c) taught you to throw a football.
7. YOUR MOTHER ... a) scares the hell out of you. b) left you all of her Balenciaga and Schlumberger. c) secretly loves your little sister (you know, the “pretty one”) more.
8. AFTER YOU SLEEP WITH SOMEONE FOR THE FIRST TIME, HE ... (i'm just guessing here guyz XD) a) offers you the lead in his movie. b) asks you to marry him. c) has a Cartier bibelot on the breakfast tray.
9. IN YOUR OPINION, MONEY IS ... a) everything. b) no, we mean it—everything. c) not that important—as long as you have a roof over your head and Veuve Clicquot in the fridge, you're cool.
10. MEETING YOUR FUTURE MOTHER-IN-LAW FOR THE FIRST TIME, YOU ... a) convert to Judaism. b) brush up on your French. c) eschew underwear.
11. FORMER BEAUX KEEP UP WITH YOU ... a) on Facebook. b) on the front page of The New York Times. c) they don't. They're still devastated by the breakup. They'll never get over it. Never.
12. YOUR BEST FRIEND IS ... a) your roommate from prep school. b) your hairdresser, makeup artist, stand-in, publicist, housekeeper, majordomo, Peggy Siegal—or some varying combination. c) just you, baby. Just you.
13. WHO SAID, “ALL MEN ARE RATS AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED?” a) Jackie’s father, John “Black Jack” Bouvier b) Gloria Steinem c) Marilyn Monroe in Some Like It Hot
14. WHO SAID, “JUST GIVE ME CHAMPAGNE AND GOOD FOOD AND I’M IN HEAVEN AND LOVE”? a) Oprah Winfrey b) Ina Garten c) Marilyn Monroe
15. OF THESE MODERN-DAY CELEBRITIES, WHO IS THE LEAST MARILYN-ESQUE? a) Madonna b) Scarlett Johansson c) Lindsay Lohan
after calculating the points, I am a Jakie *bats eyelashes*